|UP Learning License Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Transport Department (Parivahan)
Learning License | Slot Booking | Verify Payment | Print License
- Application Begin : 01/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2021
- Uttar Pradesh transportation fees are different its information will be available after you complete the form.
Type of Learning License in Uttar Pradesh
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non Transport) MCWOG
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non Transport) MCWG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Type : Road Roller / Crane / Etc
Stages to Complete Learning License Application
- Fill Application Details UP Learning License L.L.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo And Signature
- Fee Payment
- Verify The Pay Status
- Print the receipt
- LL slot book
- Test at allotted RTO Office.
- If Passed Download the UP Learning License Online.
How to Fill Form
- The first is to fill the application of up learning license online.
- After that fees have to be paid the UP Learning License Fees.
- Then you have to select the slot where the learning test is to be held.
- After booking the slot, print out all Document (Receipt / Online Form / Form)
- Now you have to take the exam by going to the respective RTO office on the day you book the Slot for UP Learning License.
- You will get your result immediately after the exam
- Now after a few days you can download your learning license online
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
|Useful Important Link
|| Click Here